Friday, April 18, 2008

The Unity Tree


Kendall told me last week that the first grade would be putting on a play the following Wednesday night. My first response was to freak out - how can we go when Jared has baseball and scouts and Maelen has Young Women and it is Ward Temple Day? There is just too much going on! That night when Kendall said her prayers, she said "Please bless that we can be less busy next Wednesday so we can go to my play". After that, how could we not go? We rearranged our schedules and went to learn about unity through a play about cats and dogs getting along. Grandpa and Grandma even closed down the family history center to go support Kendall!! She did a great job and is getting a little less shy in public. Yea Kendall!!

3 comments:

Shonda said...

That is so sweet of your mom and dad! Kendall sure is a cutie. I have to ask though, dogs and cats living together..Isn't that a line from Ghostbusters? :)

Maggie said...

I was going through my mom's stuff the other day and I found Kendall's birth announcement. Wow she has grown fast! What a cutie! That is great that you could all be there for her!

rocknbrocks said...

What a great story Crithy! So glad to hear you have your priorities in order! Its true that our kids keep us in line! Its so fun to see your parents and cute kids! Where are YOU????