Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

So my darling cousin Maggie tagged me and asked me to share my quirks. If she wasn't so darn cute, I would just ignore it, but anyway, here goes:

1. I sleep with my feet out of the covers. I can't stand to have hot feet. Matt finds it odd, however, since I shared this quirk with others, I have found a sisterhood! The majority of the ladies in the Irvine Stake YW Presidency when I was there had the same issue. People would have had a good laugh if they came into our cabin at girl's camp. I had great camping tips, like sleep on top of your sleeping bag with a sheet on you so your feet can still stick out.

2. When I have to set my alarm, I check it at least twice before I am able to go to sleep. I am not sure if this is a quirk or more of an OCD issue. I blame faulty alarm clocks. I guess I just have trust issues when it comes to counting on a device that lasts at most 10 years.

3. So Maggie, I may not have your "PA" issues, however, I go out of my way to NOT use public restrooms. I don't care how clean they are, it is just an issue with me. I have been known to go home with a full bladder on many occasions. Matt doesn't get this one either - however, how could a man understand public restroom issues? They have it a bit easier - I think we can all agree to that.

4. Is this one a quirk or a pet peeve?? Or are they the same?? I hate people snapping gum and chewing with their mouth open. Nothing sends me screaming into the night like those noises. I can't even explain how on edge I get when I hear that.

I am sure I have many, many more but I am afraid to ask for fear of finding out what people think I do that is quirky!! Poor me.

My turn to tag.....I tag Kristen, Jaime and Shonda. Shonda - you can e-mail yours if you want because I know you use your blog for higher purposes. XOXOXO!!!

5 comments:

Maggie said...

You are so cute!!! I can totally relate to the feet thing. I totally do that. Your mom said it might be a family trait. I wonder if any of our ancestors in the 1800's slept with their feet out. Thanks for being a good sport and playing along. I loved your quirks.

Kristen said...

I have to have my feet covered! I even wear socks most of the year. I would play along, but I don't have any quirks! Oh, I just thought of a few (dozen). I'll play.

Ange said...

So glad you found my blog! I just started, so stll learning! Take care.

Ange said...

Hi Chrissy! So glad you found my blog! Love yours!

Shonda said...

Finally did mine today, hon! Wow, I really went on and on! I have really refined my quirkiness! I do the feet thing now, too. I didn't used to but it's the whole hot flash thing starting in my feet, I guess.