Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Come on Barbie Let's Go Party!


This morning I went out to get the newspaper and I found this great picture on my doorstep. It is actually an ad for a dishwasher. My sister, Vicki, brought Halloween treats for the kids but this was my treat. I think I may have to frame the picture because it makes me laugh. It reminds me of when I was little and we would get the Barbies, their family and friends together for a family photo. We never thought of them having a hot tub party - however, our Barbie's had bathing suits, so it would have been a little more modest. I especially love the one Barbie holding up her glass in a toast. Three cheers for Barbie!

3 comments:

Danielle Locken said...

for a quick second, i thought this might have been something kendall put together. silly kendall.

Kristen said...

This reminds me of our trip to Park City! Except we were clothed. We better have been, there were men there, too. :)

Maggie said...

I really think this is the funniest picture. I've seen this on your blog a few times and never left a comment but it makes me happy every time I see it. It must be bringing back some childhood memory because there are no Barbies in this house!!