Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lakers


Last Friday we had the awesome opportunity to sit five rows behind the bench at the Laker game!! The only bad part is when we got to Staples Center, I took out my camera to take a picture of Rick Fox, who was being interviewed outside, and found out my camera was no longer working!!! Ugh! Anyway, it was incredible to sit that close to all of the action. Also, we had several celebrity sitings - Diane Cannon, Penny Marshall, Leonardo DiCaprio, Lucas Haas, Melanie Griffith, Antonio Banderas and Tom Arnold. Best of all, they beat the Kings - no love lost between us and our former short term home in Sacramento. We hope we have that opportunity again sometime.

2 comments:

Shonda said...

Very cool! McKenna immediately said, "Oooh, the Lakers!" as we were looking at your blog together.

Maggie said...

Ooooh, fun! My dad got to do that once...we actually saw him on t.v...I think he was eating nachos when they showed him. ;-)