Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 1 (1/1/11) St. George

So I decided to take the photo a day challenge to journal a year in the life of our family. Unfortunately, either my vision is worse than I thought, or my camera is worse than I thought because the pictures so far are blurry! Ugh! I can already tell my issues will be with posting the pictures.

Day 1 (1/1/11): Traveled from Matt's parents house in South Jordan to St. George, Utah. View from our hotel room at the Marriott and Matt & Jared relaxing after being cooped up in the car for hours.

3 comments:

Shonda said...

Yay yay Yay!! I am so excited to see you blogging again!!!! O.k., so we were in St. George at the Town Place Suites Marriot on Jan. 1-2 and that is pretty much the same view we had. Were we their at the same time??
Love ya!

Chrissy said...

Shonda! We were there on January 1-2, but we were in Fairfield Inn. We stayed at Town Place Suites on the way up!! Had I known we could have had dinner together!

Shonda said...

Alas! We shouldn't have to go all the way to Utah to have dinner together, though! lol