Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 285 (10/13/11) - Water Polo Snacks


The parents take turns making treats that can be sold at the snack bar during water polo games. Jared thought cupcakes would be a good seller and he decided on the water polo ball decoration. I was excited about that until I started doing them. I'm still not convinced they look like water polo balls, but they sold well and that is all that matters. I was also going to make cake balls, but since we were having a heat wave of about a bazillion degrees, I opted to make chocolate cut out cookies decorated like skeletons. Jared later told me they were a big hit as well. And as if that were not enough, I made oatmeal cookies for our leadership training in the evening. Oatmeal is our canning item of the month so we thought that would be a fun idea. That was one long day, but all turned out well.

No comments: