Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh, whatcha makin'?


Gingerbread boys - that's what we're makin'. I remember when we were younger and it was our turn to make dessert for FHE. I think we tried to keep it a secret so it would be a surprise. One time I was making it while Mike practiced the theme from the Godfather on the piano. He sang to the tune of that song, "Oh, whatcha makin', whatcha makin', whatcha makin'?" It was hilarious to me, probably not so much on a blog. It's Christmas cookie baking week. It always sounds like fun, but I forget all the work that goes into it. It is always worth it to hear the kids laugh and get crazy as they frost cookies. Send any favorite recipes our way - we always love new ideas!

1 comment:

Mike S. said...

Still funny, even in a blog. Though I was there when it happened...