Friday, December 7, 2007

Kenoes the Big Girl!!


For all of you who know Kendall, she is extremely shy around people. We find this really odd because at home she is quite loud and does a hilarious opera imitation in the shower. This week she had an oral report in class. Her teacher and I were very interested to see how it would go. Well she did it with flying colors! She received a ten out of ten. The teachers comments were, "I didn't know you could talk so loud!" Most people are not aware she can talk period! Way to go Kendall! I took this picture because she wrote on her lunch bag, "I am Friendly".

1 comment:

Michelle S. said...

Way to be friendly Kendall! You are adorable too. Chrissy, remember at stake dances we always announced how we were feeling? "I'm unapproachable." -That was a lie. Reverse psychology.