Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day



This is what I woke up to on Sunday morning. My cute kids got up early and fixed breakfast. Maelen made cinnamon french toast and Jared made his own creation of eggs. It was so delicious and so sweet of them. Kendall made me THREE very cute cards and was telling me all week how excited she was to give them to me.

Another good thing today - we had no meetings other than our block. YIPPEE!! We went home and watched "The Singles Second Ward" which was one of my fun Mother's Day gifts.

In the evening, we got to together with Dad, Mom and the Lockens and had a fantastic dinner. Vicki made an awesome artichoke chicken dish and grilled veggies among other things. Yum! The best part of Mother's Day is being able to celebrate my mom and all the wonderful things she has done for us and has taught us. Yea for Moms!!!

1 comment:

Danielle Locken said...

those eggs look especially delicious!