Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Family Portrait


When I went into Kendall's room today to change her sheets, this is what I found. This is proof to me that she was watching us from heaven and came to our family for a reason. Sounds odd, I know, but when I was little, Vicki and Bonnie would organize family pictures with all our Barbies, Kens, Skippers, Midge, Tutti, Francie, PJ, et. al. I remember one time after a "family picture", Vicki and I grabbed as many barbies in our arms as we could and went running downstairs only to find my mom in a meeting with a lady in our stake. I was little, so I thought nothing of it. Vicki, however, was a little older and probably a little embarrassed even though I am sure the ladies were thinking she was just being a good big sister to entertain her little sis. Ahh, memories. It's nice to see Kendall carry on the family tradition.

6 comments:

Danielle Locken said...

Kendall is hilarious. I love how the puppies are perfectly posed!

Morph This said...

Can I just say that I absolutely love the fact that you have a blog. The term RSP has a whole new meaning.

Ron and Ginny said...

What a cute family. It does bring back memories.

Melissa Nielsen said...

Wow, she has a lot of dolls. Hey great job on the invites. They are so cute. Porter likes it too.

Elise said...

Oh, hooray! I didn't know you had a blog! That's great! Yum to the mother's day breakfast. :)

rocknbrocks said...

That's funny! Maybe my kids know Kendall too, they LOVE to gather all their dolls and stuffed animals together and we have similar pictures!