Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!


Here are the kiddos with their Daddy. Jared was a little irritated I wouldn't let him make eggs for Matt that morning, but Matt is not really a breakfast eater. We gave Matt some shirts, a DS game and a Dodger blanket. Best of all, he was able to take a Sunday nap! What could be better? We went to the Locken's for dinner and I had a chance to celebrate MY Dad! I am grateful for such a great Dad who is supportive of all our crazy activities and helps me with home repair problems - and sometimes the kids math problems!! What would we do without our Dads??

2 comments:

rocknbrocks said...

okay, I cannot believe how much Matt looks like a Stevenson! That is too funny! What a cute family!

Kristen said...

This is an adorable picture. And your blog is getting more creative all the time with the changing themes, maps, and you know I'm most envious of the sparkles. I need lessons.