Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Circus Is In Town


This is what we have been up to this week. We were being crowded out by all our termite roommates. Another plus is that we temporarily got rid of our garage crickets, but I have a feeling they love us too much to stay away too long! We stayed at my parents house Monday and Tuesday and we had so much fun! The kids mostly played Wii, but did some of their other usual activities they have to do when they visit Grandpa and Grandma. We were spoiled with the wonderful food and great hospitality. I would love to stay at their "hotel" again. We were able to return Tuesday night, but the gas was turned off until Wednesday afternoon, so no hot water until then. Unbagging the food went way quicker than I thought and now we are all settled back in.

6 comments:

Shonda said...

Ugh! We have some uninvited termite house guest, as well. I've procrastinated so long on the treatment we will probably have to be tented, too. I was hoping just to move! :)
Glad your settled back in!

Danielle Locken said...

I'm liking the striped look!

Chrissy said...

I know! The kids were quite pleased with the company's choice of colors.

Kristen said...

Love the new look! Of your blog, not your house.

Maggie said...

That sounds like an adventure for you! How did your kids like seeing the house covered in a tent? My boys would think that is cool.

rocknbrocks said...

Oh Chrissy! That is awful, what an ordeal! I am envious that you have your parents so close by! Glad you're getting settled again!