Sunday, February 22, 2009

Open House


Open House was this week. Kendall could hardly wait to show us everything in her class, which is funny because I have already seen most, if not hung it up myself. She told me about her animal book that she wanted me to see and I didn't have the heart to tell her I glued everyone's pictures in their books!! This is a picture of her awesome teacher, Ms. McKnight. She is the kind of teacher who teaches because she enjoys the children which is very apparent whenever I am there. Last week when I was picking up Kendall, she ran out to my car to tell me that she had a secret for me. I wasn't supposed to know yet, but Kendall passed the GATE test. I loved that she was so excited for her accomplishment. Kendall is having a great year and seems to come out of her shell a little more every year.

1 comment:

Michelle S. said...

Congratulations Kendall! I knew you were brilliant!! Chrissy I loved your enthusiasm about Open House. You are every teachers' dream parent.