Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 71 (3/12/11) - Todd's Car


On a happier note, here is my cute nephew Todd. He just returned from a mission in El Salvador and has been working hard to buy a car. Oh, not just to get around in, but so he can date too. He thought it might be uncool to take a date out in his mom's mini-van. Saturday he came over to show us his cute new Jetta wagon and took us for a drive down the beach. It is a nice little car and it was cute to see him open the door and take a deep breath in of the new car smell. I love this boy.

Oh..by the way...I'm getting lax in my picture taking. I sent him a text after he left to tell him I was sad I didn't think to take his picture with the car while he was here. Being the dutiful nephew he is, he went home and had somebody take this picture.

No comments: