Tuesday, February 14, 2012

January 13, 2012, Day 13 - Dinners


Again....blessed. I was lucky enough to get some dinners brought in which made the freezer meals I made prior to surgery stretch out longer. The night of my surgery, Sharon Klecker, my visiting teacher, brought in dinner. The next night my mom came to our rescue, which was wonderful since her legs are not feeling so hot. We also had an amazing dinner brought in by my friend, Jenny Morphy. Delicious. This meal was from Gail Pratt who I work with in the Stake Relief Society. She lives nowhere near my but insisted on bringing dinner to give my family a break. Her Hawaiian Meatballs are going to be one of my new favorites and what could be better than individual Jell-o's? Everybody brought such fantastic food and again I feel blessed.

No comments: