Friday, March 21, 2008

Jared Rocks



Today was the 5th grade talent show at Huntington Seacliff Elementary School. Jared has been looking forward to this for over a year now! He played Alice Cooper's "School's Out". He added his own little guitar solo at the end and did a really great job. His cousin, Todd, has been giving him lessons here and there which has been fun for Jared because he really looks up to his older cousins.

This week Maelen was able to go to a women in sports conference at the Anaheim Convention Center. She was one of 20 athletes from her school picked to attend. She had the opportunity to meet some of the women who played on the Rockford Peaches, which the movie "A League of Their Own" was based on. She was able to get several of the women to sign the t-shirt they received that day. It was a great experience.

Poor Kendall. The only thing of excitement that happened to her this week was that a bird pooped on her head at school. Her friends told her to go stick her head in the bathroom sink and wash it off. She didn't get upset until she came home and thought about hours later. Now I need to go give her a shower so she will stop crying!

3 comments:

Gma King said...

Tell Kendall I totally understand. I had a seagull poop on my shoulder and on my leg in high school. It's just plain yukky. So all I have to say is "If you have any pooh, throw it now!!!"

Bon

rocknbrocks said...

Crithy, the kids are so cute! But you're not big enough to have kids that old! I want to go to legoland! Where are YOUR photos?

rocknbrocks said...

Crithy, the kids are so cute! But you're not big enough to have kids that old! I want to go to legoland! I want to see pictures of YOU!!!