Monday, March 3, 2008

Play Ball ! !


Well it's baseball season once again. Jared is on the Angel's and if you know Jared, that is unacceptable to him. He is a big time Dodger's fan and has been anti-Angel's ever since Arte Moreno renamed the team Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. I told him that this year he can be an Angel or not play. He chose to be an Angel. This year they got warm-up jackets with their name on them. They look just like the Major Leaguers - except smaller and no steroid induced muscles. Every year the games get more and more interesting as their skills increase. This is Jared playing first. He has been having trouble with a sore arm, so is not pitching as much these days. He plays catcher quite a bit and thinks he found me a deal of a Catcher's mitt for only $75!!


Here is Kendall at Jared's game. I can't say she is enjoying being there, but she does like to be on her Daddy's lap.

Oh! I had a really bad attitude about going to the scorekeepers clinic last week, but while I was there, I won a raffle!! I never win anything. I got a bag made out of baseball fabric with lots of goodies inside, like an embroidered HVLL blanket (Huntington Valley Little League), a scorekeeping book, a pad to keep track of our lineup, a pencil pouch with all the tools necessary to keep score, and some snacks. Yippee!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love little league season. I will miss going to Peter & Nathan Goode's games this year. Those are some "cold" and yet great family times!

Shonda said...

Cool! Good for Jared!
Hey, you have a Europe dot on your Cluster map! I want one!