Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 111 (4/21/11) - Skirball Museum





I have been wanting to go to the Skirball for some time now. We found out that on Thursdays, you can get in free to all exhibits. I was afraid my kids would be too old for this Noah's Ark exhibity, however, the LOVED it! It was so much fun! All the animals were made of recycled items...check out the elephant's eyes (disco balls). There was also some interactive things to do in the exhibit. It was amazing!




Here are some wild animals at the Noah's Ark exhibit. I love the picture of Matt because it took him a while to figure out Jared was doing a little show behind him with that hand puppet. I was laughing so hard that I'm surprised the picture isn't blurry.

After the Skirball tour, we headed out on Mulholland drive and took in some views. We then headed down to Hollywood at Kendall's request and walked around a little bit.

No comments: