Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 116 (4/26/11) - End of the Crafting



OK, so maybe those are famous last words, but I really am trying to not buy anymore craft supplies including fabric, etc. I think this means I will have to stop looking at my favorite craft blogs as well. Wah. I love other people's ideas since I don't have a single one of my own. It is so fun to create, but it gets expensive and time consuming so it's time to stop and use up what I have. This quilt is all ready for some quilting, but I am trying to decide how I want to go about it...hand quilting? machine quilting? wishful thinking that I had a long arm quilting machine or money to pay to have it done? Whatever the case, I need to finish it and move on. Well, move on to the Anthropolgie knock off that is next in line and then I am done. Really. I mean it. Truly.

No comments: