Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 43 (2/12/11) - Couch Covers


I really am unsure what we were thinking when we were just starting our family and bought couches that were blue and WHITE striped. Huh? Yes, they were cute and yes we got a good deal, but man do they get dirty easily. At some point, they stop being stain resistant as well. I really do not want to spend the money on new couches, especially if we don't plan on living here forever, so I found a deal on slipcovers. I was really worried about them looking like slipcovers, but these ones are not so bad. They are two piece so they look a little more couchy instead of slipcovery. They will look much better once the room is painted.

1 comment:

Shonda said...

O.k., that is totally cute! very nice! I bought dark green couches about 7 years ago and they are falling apart. Wayne thinks things should last at least 25 years so we'll see how that works out...