Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47 (2/16/11) - We ♥ Shannon


I just came across the most amazing blog. This woman is a super-scriptorian. She keeps amazing journals of her thoughts and things she learns in the scriptures. She shares a lot of other information as well. While scrolling through her blog, I decided there is nothing she can't do. She is everything I would like to be, but am not....yet. Matt tried to make me feel better by saying she doesn't have kids yet and that's why she has time for all of this. I think she is giving me some great ideas and actually just a push to start being that kind of person. Oh...her husband can do it all too. They are a super couple. At one point in the blog, he was painting a wall and painted "I ♥ Shannon" on the wall. So today while Maelen and I were painting, she decided to paint that on the wall as well.

BTW - I love my painting time with my girl. We chat, joke and listen to music. She asked if it was ok to listen to Yaz. Really? I think a tear just trickled down my cheek. I raised her well.

4 comments:

Shonda said...

So what is her blog? How fun to spend time with your girl. Good for you guys for training her right. I bet Matt was proud after the whole Katie Perry fiasco (boom boom boom). I am gearing up to paint, too. I have never done it. We have really high ceilings, so it will be a pain.

Shonda said...

O.k., so I feel like I just had a nice chat with you! Haha Sorry about all of the comments, but just think of it as getting together for a visit. :) <3 you

Chrissy said...

I love your comments! I miss you! We really need to get together soon. The blog is http://theredheadedhostess.com . She is an AMAZING scriptorian and does countless other things as well. I just went and bought a couple journals to start my own scripture journal. Check out her blog. You will love her too! <3 you!

Ron and Ginny said...

You are amazing to do all that you are doing and doing your blog, too. You are all such a good example. xoxoxo